ProPlants - Crappy, premature plants that don't fill the container
Ordered their succulent 'garden' for Mother's Day 2014 and it was delivered the day prior (today, as requested) and it's very premature and the succulents actually sit lower than the actual container it was delivered in.Are they kidding me?
It cost twice as much as thought with their ridiculous delivery fees (says it's $29, had a 15% off coupon, still cost $45 total) and still sucks. Even my mother commented on how empty the container looks. Ridiculous. False advertising since the original site photo looks much nicer and filled in than what they deliver.
The succulents look like they came from the $2-$4 section at Home Depot.***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plants Order
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- ""Describe in a few words what happened" ? I don't know!! You tell me!!..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."