ProPlants - Crappy, premature plants that don't fill the container
Ordered their succulent 'garden' for Mother's Day 2014 and it was delivered the day prior (today, as requested) and it's very premature and the succulents actually sit lower than the actual container it was delivered in.Are they kidding me?
It cost twice as much as thought with their ridiculous delivery fees (says it's $29, had a 15% off coupon, still cost $45 total) and still sucks. Even my mother commented on how empty the container looks. Ridiculous. False advertising since the original site photo looks much nicer and filled in than what they deliver.
The succulents look like they came from the $2-$4 section at Home Depot.***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plants Order
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."