This cypress tree makes the 4th plant received from Pro Plants over several years, as gifts from my children that has failed to thrive in a rapid time period. I’m 74 yrs.

old and have loved & gardened seriously for 50+ years. I follow directions, always. I have instructed my children to never, ever choose a gift plant that comes from them. This last one (Christmas gift) was ordered from another company, but, was delivered in a Pro Plant box.

The plants are packaged to arrive looking attractive & healthy. When, in fact, they are either snippings from plants that have not been adequately rooted (little tea rose bushes) or young plants that have been uprooted & not given any period of adjustment. Apparently, they think their obligation is over, they make a handsome profit & who cares about the person who has worked hard to make the money to buy the heartfelt gift, OR the disappointment of the recipient ...who then ends up with feelings of guilt for not being able to keep this poor, doomed-plant alive... not only for themselves, but to honor the person who sent it.

I have told everybody I know to steer clear of this company & to find out if whomever they want to order from, gets their plants from Pro Plants. The other problem: tree light string came with an on/off switch which I turned off at bedtime. It worked off of 2 watch batteries ($5 to replace). The batteries included worked for 5days.

Bottom photo is day it was delivered (12/16), photo on right was 12/19,bottom photo is today, 12/31. Totally & completely dried out with most of it’s dead leaves having fallen off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proplants European Cypress Plant.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I would like a phone call to discuss this..

I didn't like: Poor quality, Please read my formal written complaint.

Comments

Having a similar problem with a bulb garden sent to me from my son and his wife. The bulbs are very small and have stunted growth and the pitiful "flowers" are dying!

Total waste of money! I too am an experience gardener.