ProPlants - Not as viewed on website
I received potted plants as a gift.Once the moss was removed, there were several rotted plants.
They were kind in replacing the plants, but the second one arrived with 20+ succulent petals broken off. I called again to make them aware of the poor packaging and they insisted they send another. I have enclosed photos of the third one when I opened the box and then unwrapped the plant. I appreciate the effort to send more plants, but they should have had quality control the first time.
The plants were not established in the dirt and were just placed together from the previous 1" pots they were grown in. I would never recommend this company.
They are way over-priced & know the purchasers are sending these plants as gifts that they will not see.Mine did not compare to the photo on the website, which was very deceptive!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Plant quality
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- The company should have better quality control and do not let the consumer expect to receive a lesser product than what is posted on their website.
- Product or service
- Proplants Plant
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- ""Describe in a few words what happened" ? I don't know!! You tell me!!..."
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "I placed my order through the "As Seen On TV" Facebook Page almost 1 month ago. The money ($27.98) was taken from my credit card almost immediatley. I also recived a..."
- "But a Wii U 32 g balck console with everything in it including the box and everything was wrapped in the original packaging not one issue except for a few..."
- "I ordered a locket from Etsy's website (seller : Primitive Pin Cushion). Paid $30.00 and received a piece of junk that does not open without a force and once opened,..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."