ProPlants - Not as viewed on website
I received potted plants as a gift.Once the moss was removed, there were several rotted plants.
They were kind in replacing the plants, but the second one arrived with 20+ succulent petals broken off. I called again to make them aware of the poor packaging and they insisted they send another. I have enclosed photos of the third one when I opened the box and then unwrapped the plant. I appreciate the effort to send more plants, but they should have had quality control the first time.
The plants were not established in the dirt and were just placed together from the previous 1" pots they were grown in. I would never recommend this company.
They are way over-priced & know the purchasers are sending these plants as gifts that they will not see.Mine did not compare to the photo on the website, which was very deceptive!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Plant quality
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- The company should have better quality control and do not let the consumer expect to receive a lesser product than what is posted on their website.
- Product or service
- Proplants Plant
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- "Ordered their succulent 'garden' for Mother's Day 2014 and it was delivered the day prior (today, as requested) and it's very premature and the succulents actually sit lower than the..."
- "Embarrassing and threat to my reputation! BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization. BBB does not seem to..."
- "I hired John Palumbo as A Sales Coach for 6 Months. His fee was $4500 which I paid him via check in FULL. The agreement between John Palumbo of Winning..."
- "I ordered two rugs (wool) - no issues - I love the rugs and while they are not exceptional quality they are very good for the price I paid. I..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."