ProPlants - Not as viewed on website

I received potted plants as a gift.Once the moss was removed, there were several rotted plants.

They were kind in replacing the plants, but the second one arrived with 20+ succulent petals broken off. I called again to make them aware of the poor packaging and they insisted they send another. I have enclosed photos of the third one when I opened the box and then unwrapped the plant. I appreciate the effort to send more plants, but they should have had quality control the first time.

The plants were not established in the dirt and were just placed together from the previous 1" pots they were grown in. I would never recommend this company.

They are way over-priced & know the purchasers are sending these plants as gifts that they will not see.Mine did not compare to the photo on the website, which was very deceptive!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• Plant quality

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
The company should have better quality control and do not let the consumer expect to receive a lesser product than what is posted on their website.
Product or service
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.