2.0

Azelea plant which arrived yesterday was in very touth shape. Either the plant was very poor in quality to begin or

It badly wilted in transit.

The green leaves an pink blossoms were falling off,when unpacking the plant yesterday and they continue to fall all over my table. I do no want to contact the sender, as this is a gift, but thought ProPlants would know this plant arrived in unsatisfactory condition.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of proplants azalea plant. ProPlants needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned proplants azalea plant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ProPlants.

Comments

Received a beautiful azalea plant for Mother's Day. However, it immediately began to wilt and lose leaves.

I know it was not me, because I have a green thumb. Plus I tried indoors and out. Azaleas do not do well in Florida. I think that the company should inform customers about which areas a plant does not do well.

However, the company is replacing the plant.

I have gone on their website and the plant that was sent in an advertisement with my gift is not available. There are certainly not a lot of choices.