"Describe in a few words what happened" ? I don't know!! You tell me!!
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
review #634768 by anonymous
Had an experience with ProPlants? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..."
- "UK Relatives sent flowers (to Australia) for Christmas using Bloomex. Ordered for delivery for Christmas Eve 24 December. They were not delivered until 5 days later on the 29 December...."
- "I've tried to contact ProFlowers by email several times (I work nights and haven't been able to call yet). The flowers I ordered for my wife arrived in poor condition..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Norwood round tables pizza has mold in salad and customer service was real bad and manager need to be fired through change at customers..."
- "Ive played at bingo hall for about 3 months off and on,never really won anything until christmas eve.i was playing one of the newer games 7. Monkeys i hit for..."
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."