I ordered 3 items to be delivered to 3 different households for Mother's Day. A week before my intended delivery date, I realized the actual delivery date was wrong.

This was an issue I couldn't resolve online so I called customer service, which was horrible! The wait time is very long, when I was put in touch with a representative I could hardly understand them, there was deep breathing on the other line, and she sounded annoyed the entire time! I ended up wanting to cancel one item in my order because I found out (just because I happened to call; without any notice) it would not be delivered, even in the same month. Instead, the representative cancelled my ENTIRE ORDER.

She didn't even tell me. I had to call back the next day and talk to a manager, who didn't seem to see a problem with this. The manager did nothing to help either. She told me she could process my order again but it wouldn't arrive until 3 days AFTER Mother's Day!

I ended up cancelling my entire order. TO say the least, I was screwed over for Mother's Day.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Kaufman, Texas, United States #1176077

My daughter ordered a giant air plant for me for Mother's day. It just arrived today on 06/21/16.

Customer service lady was very helpful and polite. But they should refund a portion of the money for the failure to deliver on time.