I ordered 3 items to be delivered to 3 different households for Mother's Day. A week before my intended delivery date, I realized the actual delivery date was wrong.

This was an issue I couldn't resolve online so I called customer service, which was horrible! The wait time is very long, when I was put in touch with a representative I could hardly understand them, there was deep breathing on the other line, and she sounded annoyed the entire time! I ended up wanting to cancel one item in my order because I found out (just because I happened to call; without any notice) it would not be delivered, even in the same month. Instead, the representative cancelled my ENTIRE ORDER.

She didn't even tell me. I had to call back the next day and talk to a manager, who didn't seem to see a problem with this. The manager did nothing to help either. She told me she could process my order again but it wouldn't arrive until 3 days AFTER Mother's Day!

I ended up cancelling my entire order. TO say the least, I was screwed over for Mother's Day.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of a product or service from ProPlants. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ProPlants to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ProPlants for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Kaufman, Texas, United States #1176077

My daughter ordered a giant air plant for me for Mother's day. It just arrived today on 06/21/16.

Customer service lady was very helpful and polite. But they should refund a portion of the money for the failure to deliver on time.