I ordered well in advance of Valentine's Day 2014, and chose the option that would allow delivery on either the 13th or the 14th, so as to fully assure that my sweetie would have her gift by Valentine's Day. Unfortunately a large snow / ice storm swept across the southeast and disrupted shipping and deliveries all across the region.

I kept track of my delivery and saw it languishing just outside of Atlanta for a couple of days, and when I checked the ProPlant website I saw that they were certainly not liable for shipping delays. Needless to say, the arrangement did not get delivered until the 17th. But to my surprise I received an offer from ProPlant to make things right. They offered to resend another example of the same product I'd selected to the same person, same address, same card for free and additionally gave me a $20 gift code toward a future purchase.

The products at ProPlant are kind of expensive and their fees are way too high, but this type of customer service, even when they didn't have to, will keep me coming back.

So THERE you old biddy that was pissed at having to unpack your plant out of some styrafoam peanuts!

Review about: Proplants Plant.

Comments